Friday, August 31, 2007

Here we go again.

So, I have an appointment at 8:30am today for 'baseline' blood work and an ultrasound. Then, assuming everything is normal, it's back to gona.l f, ovidre.l, yada yada...

In the past two days, it feels like my abdomen shrank to half it's size. Dr. did tell me that I might experience bloating and cramping because my ovaries were huge due to the injections. I must say, he was right. It didn't get too bad until I started those "great" prometrium pills.

Have I mentioned that I can't stand pro(yuck)gesterone? I know I need to take it, but it makes me tired and irritable. My mood doesn't get any better as my chest decides that this would be a great time to increase in size each time I start the darn pills. (And that is something I really do NOT need)

Ooops - time to go.

1 comment:

Feebee said...

Hey, thanks for the link. Best of luck this cycle.